NEW YORK CITY — Clarity AI announced today that they have been named a leader in “The Forrester New Wave™: ESG Ratings, Data, And Analytics, Q3 2022.” Clarity AI received a differentiated rating, the highest score possible across 7 of the 10 criteria evaluated: Analytics Capabilities, Standards Integrity, Presentation, Connections/Integrations, Execution Roadmap, Market Approach, and Product Vision.
“We are thrilled to be included in this report, and we thank our clients for making themselves available to Forrester for open, transparent discussions about Clarity AI and our product and strategy,” said Angel Agudo, VP of Product and Member of the Board at Clarity AI. “We believe we are bringing the very best product to market, and to see us land in the Leader section of this report is both validating and humbling for us.”
Forrester’s take on Clarity AI includes the following:
• “Offers strong analytics and user presentation capabilities. Clarity AI makes it easy for users to assess individual companies’ ESG-driven impact and benchmark it against peers (to support EU taxonomy-aligned reporting, for example). The web application is particularly well-designed and easy for users to navigate and explore.”
• “Is the best fit for companies that need to manage lots of ESG data. Many of Clarity AI’s financial services clients use it to model ESG data from a huge universe of companies and financial instruments in order to create and test new products and optimize portfolios.”
Additionally, Clarity AI clients, whom the analyst team at Forrester interviewed, had the following to say:
• “They understood nuances that their competitors didn’t even know existed.”
• “It’s very easy to see a company’s alignment with technical standards.”
• “The process of connecting was seamless; it took only a month to get the API set up properly.”
A total of nine providers were evaluated in “The Forrester New Wave™: ESG Ratings, Data, And Analytics” report. Among the nine, the Forrester report cites that Clarity AI has the highest strategy score.
Mr. Agudo adds, “Forrester’s analysis provides a good view into the Clarity AI product vision and strategy that extends to our entire offering, which includes solutions and capabilities to cover Impact assessment, ESG risk assessment, carbon foot-printing, investment portfolio analysis, and the regulatory requirements, including associated reporting needs, associated with EU Taxonomy, SFDR and MiFID II, as well as the Paris Agreement (i.e., Net Zero) and the TCFD framework.”